Payroll/HR Benefits Administrator – Purley
Payroll Job Purpose:
To ensure that all aspects of payroll are accurately processed, maintained and safeguarded.
Payroll Job Duties:
- Provide monthly inputs for all of the group’s payroll consisting of 400 + employees.
- Prepares monthly payroll files for review and sign off within the business, e.g. variations report
- Point of contact for employee questions relating to all aspects of payroll
- Maintains standing data for all employees, including managing new starters, leavers and absences as well as contractual changes to current employees
- Adheres to payroll policies and procedures, complies with relevant changes to the law and propose improvements to the process
- Reconcile timesheets to payment and investigate any anomalies and resolve discrepancies
- Honours confidentiality of employees’ pay records
- Completes draft payroll journals into the ERP system
Excellent Mathematical Skills, Accounting and Payroll experience, Attention to Detail, Organisation Skills, Data Entry, Good Verbal Communication, self-starter, Honesty, Record-Keeping Skills, Follows Instructions Well, Intermediate Excel skills, Multi-Tasking Abilities, Ability to Work on a Deadline, Sound Decision-Making Skills
HR Benefits Job Purpose:
The role requires a reliable Group Benefits administrator to manage all employee benefit programs across the group companies from leave of absence to retirement plans. Your work will be of utmost importance since the correct processing and distribution of benefits is vital for employee retention and satisfaction.
Confidentiality and efficiency are very important qualities for a benefits administrator. If you also possess communication skills and deep knowledge of regulations and benefit options, then you are our ideal candidate.
The goal is to ensure all benefit programs are managed properly to maintain and enhance employee satisfaction.
- Design and manage benefit programs (insurance, wellness etc.)
- Evaluate and negotiate with service providers (e.g. private insurance company, pension company, etc.)
- Update and reconcile monthly pension uploads accordingly
- Assume responsibility of timely payment of monthly premiums
- Manage enrolments and determine employee eligibility
- Handle all benefit compensation and reimbursement procedures
- Manage, monitor and liaise with Office Managers/HR team on annual leave, sickness and any other leave of absence on a monthly basis
- Keep updated employee records with all relevant information (marital status, years of service, hours worked etc.)
- Inform employees of their benefit options and plans and monitor use
- Collaborate with Finance department for payments and deductions
- Ensuring the business is aware of the benefits through marketing, this also includes conducting an annual review and presenting this to the various businesses within the Group.
- Manage and complete P11’ds
- Manage and complete all the administration in relation to the group benefits
- Experience & understanding of different benefit plans (health, pension, income protection, life assurance insurance, etc.)
- Proficient in MS Office
- Understanding of HR and benefits data recording and analysis
- Excellent organisational skills
- Outstanding communication, interpersonal and negotiation abilities
- Attention to detail is absolutely essential
- Oral and written communication, including presentations must be excellent
- Reliable with adherence to confidentiality codes of practice of the highest standard
If you think you have what it takes, please contact Human Resources via email email@example.com on +44 (0)20 8763 5900
Please note that whilst interviews may take place in our current Purley office we will be moving in March 2019 to new premises in Central Croydon.