Junior Bid Designer
To assist with the delivery of the written and editorial aspects of the proposal development process. Maintain submission components and keep them current, accurate and to ensure they are readily available to the business. Assist with the quality checks of drafts for readability, clarity, grammar, spelling, sentence structure and the formatting. Assist with the production of high quality documents and ensure completed proposals meet the bid specification.
• To assist the Bid Team with all relevant bids to ensure they are written & prepared to the highest corporate standard and reflect the company brand
• Track bid related information & statistics
• Liaise with prospects re bid process as needed
• Ensure all bid resources are up to date as required
• Log and research bid opportunities
• Assess market data & identify key contacts where required
• Assist with the preparation of key bid presentations, capability statements, tenders, OJEU responses, and PQQs as needed
Qualifications, Skills & Requirements:
• Good communication skills.
• Must be able to demonstrate the skills to tailor documents to specific audiences to generate business.
• Must have some experience writing about complex, technical concepts in easy to understand formats.
• Some experience in the same or similar position is desired.
• Competency in MS Office, PowerPoint, Adobe Advanced InDesign, Dotmailer, SharePoint.
• The ability to project a positive and professional attitude.
• Educational qualifications to a degree level or equivalent are desired (CIM).
• Personable and a ‘can do’ attitude with resource management experience.
• Able to establish rapport and good working relationships within the project team and Clients.
• To be able to work as part as a team and collaboratively and co-operatively.
The terms as defined in this document are neither exclusive nor exhaustive and the company reserves the right to amend these requirements in line with the changing needs of the business.
If you have what it takes to bring buildings to life, please contact Human Resources via email firstname.lastname@example.org or on +44 (0)20 8763 5900