Smart Buildings (IT / AV / Security / IoT / iBMS)
HDR | Hurley Palmer Flatt are at the leading edge of smart building design. Through our experience of the smart building journey on a number of award-winning projects, we have created a delivery framework to ensure our clients can understand, adopt, enable and implement within the built environment and beyond.
As the digital ‘App’ culture increases all around us, it is essential that our homes and offices keep pace with advancing technologies. The next generation IoT and analytic ecosystems, will re-define the way smart buildings operate so we need to ensure our buildings are ready for the future.
Correctly enabled devices and appliances with the correct endpoint arrays along with network topology, will aid device self-learning and enable proactive maintenance.
Smart buildings can be part of a smart campus, estate management programme or property fund portfolio. In time, adoption ensures readiness to access the benefits of smart city integration.
At HDR | Hurley Palmer Flatt our smart design approach leverages the use of information and communications technologies to enhance usability, sustainability, efficiency, & systems interoperability throughout a buildings life cycle.
- Well planned smart building design will ensure the following key client objectives can be realised, as technology adapts and advances:
- Adaptable digitally enabled future proofed network infrastructure
- Interoperability of building management and IT Systems
- Operational efficiencies reduced costs
- Big data collection and analytics
- IoT cloud connectivity and app ready
- Sustainable, agile, healthier improved occupant comfort
- Self-learning proactive maintenance
IT/AV, Security and Technology
HDR | Hurley Palmer Flatt ICT is an expert, well established technology consultancy specialising in ICT, audio visual, security and digital building smart infrastructures. We can offer our clients truly comprehensive strategy advise that helps navigate the ever-changing world of technology.
The unique HDR | Hurley Palmer Flatt mix of technology in-house services, allows us to capitalise on our wealth of leading-edge consultant expertise, that continually strives to exceed our client’s expectations, through our experienced design approach and our diligent, proficient engineering skill sets.
We pride ourselves on being vendor independent as this ensures that any technology solution we recommend, is always the most suitable for our clients individual needs. We offer holistic strategies with pragmatic solutions, and have extensive experience in delivering technology based project’s that in turn helps our clients fully realise the benefits that technology can offer.
We are an industry leader in the design, delivery and integration of smart ICT/AV/security technologies across all sectors:
- Financial headquarters
- Residential sale
- Private rental
- Retail malls
- Data centres
- Digitally enhanced building connectivity
- Integrated resilient high availability networks
- IP CCTV and door access biometric systems
- Cyber security penetration testing and regulatory guidance advice
- Collaborative presentation meeting spaces
- Hotel guest room management systems
- Residential smart home automated systems
- Theatres and auditoriums
- Satellite IRS distribution
- 4/5G digital antennas systems (DAS)
For further information please contact:
Name: Billy Marigold
Email Address: email@example.com