Digital Management and Building Information Modelling (BIM) is transforming the way buildings are designed, planned, built, and operated. This represents a key approach to all projects for HDR | Hurley Palmer Flatt and our clients.
HDR | Hurley Palmer Flatt work with clients to address the increasing requirements for a digital (BIM) strategy. We take a collaborative approach that focuses on the provision of accurate, consistent, relevant and quality data, which is easily accessible to the right stakeholder at the right time. We take into account both information management and information modelling requirements of the client, ensuring that all information is managed and controlled in compliance with industry standards and specific client needs.
We are proud to collaboratively work with our clients and we do this through a staged consultative approach – Define, Discover, Design and Deliver. This has successfully seen a direct retention of our consultancy services to deliver the defined strategy jointly with our clients. This approach empowers our clients with the ability to successfully integrate a successful digital strategy into their current design and build process, as well as harness the true benefits of a digital information management approach.
Our experienced consultant team enables us to quickly assimilate the key enablers required to drive a strong digital (BIM) strategy. Leveraging this approach across all stages of a project – from client brief, detailed design, on site delivery to operations and maintenance – is critical to maximise and deliver measurable business benefits.
Underpinning the services we offer to clients are three key pillars of digital change: people, process and technology.
We work with clients to:
- Establish a people and culture change adoption programme
- Developing company standards to ensure that you are aligned with the wider industry standards
- Employee upskilling supported through our e-Learning portal or classroom training
- Define a clear digital (BIM) strategy and roadmap for Executive Board backing and investment approval
- BIM ‘hot-start’ mobilisation for projects to establish process and approach for ongoing delivery
- Provide independent consultant advice for the selection and procurement of technology software solutions.
For further information please contact:
Name: Billy Marigold
Email Address: email@example.com