Zig Zag Building Fit-out
- A detailed due diligence exercise of reviewing 5 buildings for Deutsche Bank to house Asset Wealth Management function, with a limited number of trader positions was undertaken.
- The selected space is to develop Cat A and completes on site prior to the DB design commencing so there is no opportunity to influence the base build during construction.
- As part of the commission the Hurley Palmer Flatt team were in attendance at the Developers IST to ensure full knowledge of system operation is understood.
- The initial reports were prepared in order to determine the best options for providing the required power upgrade to the DB floors, along with the cooling increase.
- Procurement is likely to be a two stage approach, with the objective of securing as much of the project on a fixed price.