Walbrook Building, London
- Within the impressive Walbrook building, Arthur J Gallagher took 100,000ft ² of space at ground, first and seventh floor levels.
- The space was taken at shell and core, and we designed a Cat A solution to be implemented by the landlord and Cat B design on behalf of the tenant.
- The tenant requirement included very highly densely occupied office spaces and associated break-out and client dining areas. The contract selected was a two-stage negotiated design and build due to the fast-track occupation requirements.
- Winner of BCO 2014 National and London and South East ‘Fit-out of Workplace’ awards.
- The relocation has helped transform not only the way the company receives their clients but the way they now do business.
- The design takes inspiration from the scalloped façade and oculus shaped atria.
- The client arrival area features a sculpted meeting room reflective of the building’s geometry making good use of part of the deep space that receives no natural day light, turning a challenge into an opportunity.