Tower Hotel, St Katherine’s Dock
- Employed as MEP consultant on the planning stage of the hotel redevelopment project, working alongside Allies and Morrison and Dexter Moran architects.
- Existing hotel, opened in 1973, has over 800 bedrooms and suites, and is a landmark building on the Thames.
- The new schemes reviewed a number of options for reducing the number of hotel bedrooms and incorporating private residences.
- As part of the scheme, the existing bedrooms increased in size as part of the facade replacement within the scheme.
- The refurbishment phasing was developed to allow for the construction works to be phased and the hotel to remain open throughout the works.