Swan Heights Reading
- A major new development, named ‘Swan Heights’, which comprises the redevelopment of the Coopers BMW site in Reading.
- The mixed-use scheme includes three residential towers, with retail, car parking and function space at the lower levels.
- There will be over 350 residential units, including six penthouses.
- Hurley Palmer Flatt are appointed as MEP and energy and sustainability consultants.
- Extensive CFD modelling has been utilised to inform the micro climate and pedestrian comfort.
- The development includes a PRS element.