Riverbank House (new HQ)
- The project included two data centres of 5,000ft2 each and two trading floors of 30,000ft2 each.
- Also included is a 200 seat auditorium, executive dining and staff restaurant.
- Air conditioning system utilised VAV FCUs for maximum energy efficiency.
- Hurley Palmer Flatt provided MEP/CFD/BREEAM services as part of multiservice appointment.
- Designed the fit-out of the offices to Cat B and specialist areas (auditorium, staff restaurant and kitchen, executive/client dining facilities and kitchen, CER/SER rooms).
- Assisted the client in agreeing heads of terms, agreement to lease and monitoring base build design and construction relating to services.