Review of 20 Finsbury Circus
- The client brief was to identify the current condition of the key MEP plant and whether the building can be operated by Deutsche Bank till 2019 without loss to business continuity.
- HDR | Hurley Palmer Flatt undertook a visual survey of the physical condition of the engineering services (MEPH and lifts).
- The team undertook a review of knowledge held by on-site staff including the Deutsche Bank real estate team and maintenance team.
- Review of the documentation held by Deutsche Bank, including record documentation, historic reports, and current risk registers.
- Prepared a report and scheduled out commentary against each item of plant with regard to its life expectancy.