RBS CAI Projects
- As part of the bank’s maintenance roll-out, HDR | Hurley Palmer Flatt worked in conjunction with Faithful+Gould and the incumbent maintenance teams to undertake upgrades to various critical systems at two central London sites.
- The works are normally designed by the D&B contractor, but HDR | Hurley Palmer Flatt were called in to provide additional design support.
- The works include design and review of contractor design elements. Systems reviewed are diesel rotary UPS, comms room cooling including chillers, transformers, and boilers.
- In the course of the the detailed design, we undertook full BIM modelling to show plant replacement.
- Programming and phasing of the works are also essential to maintaining the systems within live environments.