- The project was a comprehensive refurbishment of the building to provide Cat A space, with new toilet cores and basement showers hurleyplamerflatt undertook the MEP design to Stage D, from which the project was a design and build.
- The scope of the services works included:
– Replacement on a floor-by-floor basis of heating/cooling system with new VRF sysytem
– Low energy LED lighting with PIR control
- Hurley Palmer Flatt also undertook lift consultancy for the new 10-person lift tto serve the building.