Project Storm, 5 Broadgate Fit-out
- Banking headquarters incorporating large scale trading floors accommodating circa 3,000 staff, incorporating sophisticated IT, telecommunications, data processing and resilient power systems and infrastructure distributed locally across each floor
- Chilled desks and multi-service chilled beams considered as part of a design
- Resilient design to maintain trading floor continuity in event of failure
- The areas covered by the fit-out include: office floors, trading floors, auditorium and breakout areas, multi-function and pre-function areas
- In addition, design incorporated a gymnasium, kitchen, restaurant and serveries, medical centre, conference floors including winter gardens, roof and basement tenant plant areas
- Services: resilient mechanical and electrical distribution, UPS/fire suppression/chilled water/fire alarms/lighting/controls, etc.