- Principal Tower is a new high end residential development on the borders of the City of London and Hackney.
- The development will provide approximately 300 new residential apartments – at 175m it will be one of the tallest residential buildings in central London.
- Residential campus structured IP integrated cabling solution, audio visual home automation systems, site wide security coverage, Centralised building services active network supporting MEP BMS AV & security systems, Satellite distribution, Telecom utilities planning and coordination.
- Code for Sustainable Homes Level 4 and Energy Strategy to achieve 25% improvement over building regulations.
- Hurley Palmer Flatt were appointed to undertake the MEP, ESD, fire strategy and specialist lighting design, and have undertaken daylight and CFD studies.
- The residential tower will be completed in 2018.
- Significant affordable provision on site.