Partick Interchange Station Refurb
- Modernisation was carried out between 2005 and 2009.
- Construction of a completely new and modern station building which incorporates a brand new ticket office (which has been in use since 2008) including complete renovation of the station concourse and refurbishment of both railway platforms.
- Lifts linking the concourse to the National Rail platforms were installed.
- M&E design validation and site monitoring for this high profile refurbishment project which involved both high level and low level networks.
- The project programme was approximately 48 months and involved close dialogue with Strathclyde Passenger Transport and First Scotrail in managing the subway and high level lines espectively .
- Project involved all design categories from civil engineering, permanent way, traction power, signalling, telecomms tocustomer information systems which required close dialogue with third party engineers and stakeholders.