No 1 Aldermanbury Square
- Major refurbishment of a 1980s office building. The building is detached and comprises six office floors and two basements.
- Works include architectural changes to the façade, replacement of glazing and the constuction of a new sixth floor office with roof plant space above.
- The office was designed for open plan office space suitable for a financial/city tenant or headquarters.
- Works include the full strip-out of all existing on-floor and base build plant and the installation of new services to highquality Cat A standard.
- The building is aspiring receive BREEAM Excellent rating although this is subject to the commercial judgement of the client whether we use BREEAM 2008 or 2011.
- There is the potential for retail space to be installed at ground and lower ground floors.