- Following a due diligence exercise to review the potential sub-let space within the News Building at London Bridge, HDR | Hurley Palmer Flatt were appointed to undertake the fit-out design for the space.
- As part of their expansion ED&F Man had a requirement for additional office space within a new building to accommodate their growing London based team.
- Working in conjunction with the landlord, a new staircase was installed to link level 4 and 5.
- Level 5 provides the majority of accommodation including an impressive meeting suite, including boardroom with views over the Thames, open plan office space and individual executive offices.
- Level 4 provides highly serviced space for the capital markets team who have high heat loads per desk and require all their equipment supported by UPS.