- Lead Services and Structures Consultants.
- Works comprised the conversion of an existing portal framed production facility with associated office and link building to form a Tier IV data centre and disaster recovery facility.
- Also installation of mezzanine protective decks and plant rooms with a new multi-storey electrical extension building and external plant compounds.
- The development consists of two out of three – 1000m²data halls to a highly resilient standard with an IT load of circa 3MW capacity, IT load based on 1500 Watts per square metre.
- The utility infrastructure consists of two 20MVA supplies.