London Wall Place
- London Wall Place will feature two complementary yet distinctive office buildings supplemented by over an acre of public realm in the City of London.
- The design integrates the MEP and sustainability requirements to achieve a low energy design to exceed Part L 2010 by 25%.
- The scheme has a central energy centre connected to the local district energy scheme.
- The building will target a BREEAM ‘Excellent’ rating and is currently under construction with completion scheduled for 2017.
- Hurley Palmer Flatt have undertaken MEP, energy and sustainability, vertical transportation, security design.
- The project includes high specification design parameters to create flexible and adaptable office accommodation and has dual electrical supplies for enhanced resilience.