London Office, Due Diligence
- hurleypalmerfflatt were appointed to assist the cleint and their team to undertake a detailed due diligence of a number of buildings to provide a new head office facility in London.
- The buildings reviewed were a mixture of existing and off-plan, and located in the City of London and Canary Wharf.
- The detailed review included an assessment of the buildings against BCO, and bespoke, RBC requirments.
- In order to expand the review a client briefing for the project was further developed to assist with the lease negotiations.
- The due diligence comprised MEP, Structural, Sustainability, Lifts, IT – all of which were undertaken in-house.