Langley Park Hotel
- Refurbishment of Grade II listed house dating from 1755.
- The proposed scheme sees the mansion and the Clock Tower Building converted to a 5* plus luxury hotel.
- The mansion will provide 23 bedrooms and the Clock Tower 22 bedrooms.
- The public areas of the hotel are to be located within the upper ground floor of the mansion, whilst the Clock Tower will be restricted solely to bedrooms only, to reduce the impact on the existing residential Stable Block nearby.
- Completely new and upgraded infrastructure has been provided to the development.
- The development includes the introduction of indoor and outdoor swimming pools.