Infrahub – 10 Upper Bank Street
- Following technical due diligence of a number of proposed premises, Hurley Palmer Flatt have been appointed to develop the design for the refurbishment of the floors to provide a full Cat B design.
- The design is to meet Deutsche Bank Class B resilience levels, which incorporate the provision of a new central UPS system.
- The landlord is returning all floors to Cat A, however due to the length of lease it will be a requirement to replace much of the main equipment with new which will reflect in a much greater energy efficiency.
- Full gap analysis has been undertaken to ensure that the design provides the resilience and flexibility levels required.
- The project is being procured on a two stage basis, and the design is undertaken to reflect the three lease dates of July
2015, March 2016 and February 2017.