- HDR | Hurley Palmer Flatt carried out due diligence on the draft developer’s specification through to the monitoring of the base build installation and commissioning.
- New office was fitted out to provide a new home to Access Prepaid Worldwide – including their 80 person call centre.
- Procurement was negotiated with the main contractor, with the MEP packages being tendered.
- Minimal intervention designs to allow the Cat A to remain where possible, but providing aesthetic impact in feature areas.
- On-floor MDF/IDF incorporating cooling, UPS and option to provide generator.