Hale End Youth Academy
- HDR | Hurley Palmer Flatt have provided MEP design and sustainability support for the development for the new Youth Academy Buildings at Hale End, which are Arsenal football club’s facilities for 9-16 year-olds.
- The project involves the new build two-storey pavilion building, constructed in two phases, the demolition of the existing Pavilion building; and refurbishment and extension to the car park.
- There is a seperately constructed pitch maintenance building on the site as part of the scheme.
- New spaces in the pavillion include classroom, treatment and consultation rooms, changing areas and showers.
- Original scheme included a separate residential building including housekeeper’s apartment, kitchen, games room, bedrooms and en-suite facilities, which may be constructed as part of the next phase of works.