- HDR | Hurley Palmer Flatt were appointed to undertake the MEP and structural design and BREEAM and TEMA assessments for Project Gravity.
- The project involves the real estate strategy for Whitbread at their Dunstable campus.
- Phase 1 is the refurbishment of the Micros Building; 23,000ft², and includes a Costa Coffee retail outlet and development kitchen on the ground floor level.
- Phase 2 is the refurbishment of the main building Whitbread Court – 66,000ft², which will be phased as in occupation.
- Phase 3 – carpark work and formation of a link between the two buildings.