Eastgate Village, Stratford
- Plot N06 provides solely residential accommodation with entrance lobbies and building management facilities at ground and lower ground floor.
- Total permissible residential GEA: 44,000m² which will provide approximately 426 residential units which are a mixture of studios, one, two, three and four bedroom apartments.
- Hurley Palmer Flatt have been appointed to develop the scheme from RIBA Stage 2.
- Over 400 apartments targeted for PRS with multiple residential amenities at ground level.
- Connected to former Olympic Park low-carbon district heating network.
- Lower plant space condensed into single storey basement to minimise excavation.