Croydon Data Centre
- Project Gemini II was a new Morgan Stanley data centre in Croydon which HDR | Hurley Palmer Flatt worked on between 2006/2007.
- The project was scheduled over three phases with a total of 36 motor control centres.
- The Building Management System was based on the Trend Controls IQ3 range.
- The BMS monitored the site metering to provide energy reporting for the data centre.
- The BMS included a remote connection to the Morgan Stanley central offices at Canary Wharf for distribution of site critical alarms.
- We were appointed for Mechanical, Electrical and Public Health design engineering.
- We produced a BMS specification and MCC schedules describing all three phases of the project along with a phase 1 specific
points schedule for tendering.
- We reviewed contractor technical submissions and attended factory acceptance testing carried out a 100% witness of all phase 1