City of London Energy Audits
Hurley Palmer Flatt were commissioned by The City of London to deliver an energy and carbon reduction plan for a selection of
their sites within the London area. One of those buildings was The City of London School for Girls located in Barbican, London.
Our duties included:
- Conducting energy surveys for main school and preparatory block.
- Collating energy usage information including the creation of energy use profiles.
- Developed an energy saving initiatives tracker with each initiative having either high, medium of low priority based on ROI.
- Identified energy savings to potentially reduce current energy usage by 25% (equivalent to approx £500K and 250tCO2).
- Initiatives included several quick wins; no/low cost energy conservation measures; implementation of Low and Zero.
- Carbon Technologies and connection to London District Heat Network.