Canary Wharf Office Fit-out
- The project involved the fit-out of 1 Fitzroy Place for Estée Lauder Companies within a newly completed Cat A building.
- The project involves the fitting-out of the building to provide a central accommodation space for the many brands within the company.
- The facilities include training suites which provide the facilities of beauty salons and spas which has required the provision of a new ventilation shaft to be introduced through the building to provide additional fresh air.
- In moving from their current Knightsbridge address, the aspiration is to provide a more homely feeling rather than a commercial office space.
- New catering facility is provided to serve the 500 staff and visitors.
- Ska – Gold certified.