Buildings 1 and 2 Broadgate
- 1-2 Broadgate consists of 305,272ft² of floor area spread across six levels occupied by a range of businesses.
- A four year comprehensive refurbishment programme was carried out at the property restoring key elements of the mechanical and electrical building infrastructure.
- The works were completed in three phases between 2012 and 2015, whilst the building was fully occupied.
- Generators – replacement of two life-safety generators in their entirety and the reconditioning of four occupiers’ generators.
- Pumps – replacement and refurbishment of all 78 main pumps in the buildings.
- Cooling towers – 12 cooling towers in the building feeding the quadrant condenser system were reconditioned over three phases of works.
- Chillers – 24 chillers serving building and critical services were refurbished without losing cooling to any of the spaces.
- Miscellaneous – other works included refurbishment of boilers, AHUs, dry riser valves, lifts, sprinklers.