- Masterplan for the major regeneration of the area between the Bishops Stortford railway station and the retail heart of the town centre.
- The scheme is a mixed-use development including over 360 apartments, retail units, grade level car parking spaces and over 600 houses.
- Scheme will be developed during Spring/Summer 2015, with a submittal for planning in September 2015.
- Code for Sustainable Homes target – Level 3/4 currently under review with renewable technology proposals.
- The energy strategy has been developed to comply with the planning targets whilst also allowing for the phasing of the construction strategy.