Adastral Park Research Campus
- Commissioned to devise the energy and sustainability strategy for this large scale masterplan for BT for one of their UK R&D
sites and adjacent owned land.
- The strategy was to embody the clients position on sustainability, in particular carbon reduction, and deliver a commercially
energy viable solution that would transform the site into a ‘first’ in the region.
- Hurley Palmer Flatt support on the project included:
– A sustainability and energy strategy in-line with government policy and legislation and their corporate aspirations.
– Analysing the potential for passive energy design
– Site wide energy efficiency measures
– On site energy generation through use of low and zero carbon (LZC) technology.
- Carried out a detailed analysis into the potential for a community heat, cooling and power scheme and Multi Utilities
Services Company (MUSCo) opportunity.