99 Bishopsgate Refurbishment
- Refurbishment of 12,0000ft² office floors in the City of London, and return to Cat A (total building net area is 31,500m²).
- The design is required to meet a 25% improvement on Part L 2010, EPC target is to improve on a C rating.
- Air conditioning solution has been reviewed and agreed to remove the VAV system to podium level.
- Chilled beam solution has been rejected and a new FCU installation proposed to all levels.
- The site is located in a very sensitive area in the City of London.
- BCO standards have been adopted to ensure the new space addresses the tenant market.
- Tenancy split has been agreed on four tenants per floor, to reflect the client brief. Metering has been addressed in the same manner.