58 Victoria Embankment
- The project involves the redevelopment of the existing eight-storey building and the creation of a new nine-storey development with rationalised floor plates and central.
- Atrium behind the retained south façade, with an increase in the GIA from the existing building.
- Although the building is not listed it forms part of a conservation area and as such the city required that the existing façade be retained.
- It is a City of London planning requirement and the client’s target to achieve BREEAM 2011 certification, with a minimum rating of ‘Excellent’.
- HDR | Hurley Palmer Flatt were appointed for MEP, specialist lighting, vertical transportation and energy and sustainability.