58 Fenchurch Street, London
- 12th floor reinstatement; monitoring a full design and build of ‘like-for-like;’ replacement of the services; complete January 2014.
- First and second floor; design and construction monitoring of 14,000ft2 trading floor for the AMG team; the design incorporates trading desks, meeting and conference facilities and a re-located Halo (tele-conferencing) facility.
- Reception floor; design and construction monitoring of the refurbishment of the ground floor reception and waiting area to create a new more vibrant reception space with the addition of a Broker’s Cafe area; complete early 2014.
- Twelfth floor toilet extract redesign; in order to develop a roof terrace area at one of the upper levels of the building, it is necessary to redesign one of the base-build wc plant areas to redirect the extract vertically away from the occupied zone.
- All projects were undertaken in a ‘live’ environment, with the interfacing of the infrastructure projects of fire alarm, UPS and chilled water system upgrades.