5 Canada Square, Due Diligence
- HDR | Hurley Palmer Flatt were appointed to undertake a detailed due diligence on 5 Canada Square to accommodate Thomson Reuters new London Head Office.
- Co-ordinate and lead the MEP and building validations.
- Provide feedback regarding the quality and potential risks within the landlord base build system.
- Undertake options study for the future works to assist with the agreement to lease works included MEP, Structural, Lifts.
- Support Thomson Reuters, new London Head Office in the lease negotiations, with the provision of appropriatetechnical documentation.