- Refurbishment of the 1930s office building near Holborn.
- New eight storey atrium introduced to enhance the quality of the floor space to ensure an excellent natural light source on the office floors.
- By upgrading the plant, last updated in 1990, a major improvement to the EPC rating has been achieved.
- A new core was formed to house the group of main passenger lifts and a major refurbishment was undertaken to the fire fighting lift.
- A new destination control system was added to the lifts as part of the works.