25 Bank Street
- Refurbishment and enhancement of the existing 1,000,000ft2 building as new European headquarters of the investment bank JP Morgan
- During the construction period of the major fit-out, our team assisted the JP Morgan facilities team with understanding their new building and assets
- We were responsible for the preparation of Integrated Systems Tests and Black Building Test briefs
- We led the process for setting in place a protocol for post-contract attendance and defects reporting and rectification
- As part of the scope we were involved in preparation of consolidated plant replacement strategy, including both the base-build and fit-out plant requirements
- Provided a soft landings facility to assist JP Morgan with their occupation and operation of the building.