145 City Road
- Hurley Palmer Flatt were appointed to develop the scheme to planning to provide a 40 storey high rise residential tower in Central London.
- The scheme has a separate 85,000ft ² office building and the creation of a new high-quality urban realm/amenity source at ground floor level to enhance community.
- The proposals include high quality penthouses at the top of the residential tower and basement car park, swimming pool, and gymnasium.
- The Grade A office space have been developed to offer flexible Cat A solution, with the potential for openable façades and exposed soffits.
- Centralised CHP plant strategy serving both buildings.
- High efficiency façade to minimise solar gain and reduce energy.