10 New Burlington Street
- Following the technical due diligence to select a building in Mayfair to accommodate the multiple key spaces for Tudor’s new London office.
- The key elements of the space are the trading floor, client reception and meeting suite, cafe and breakout area and gym and associated facilities.
- The technical service enhancements are increased UKPN power supply, reconfiguration of electrical services to provide critical support to the designed space and new chilled water services to support the MERs.
- Specialist studies have been glare studies for both the internal and external environments and a CFD study for trading and office spaces.
- Services provided: MEP consultancy, security consultancy, specialist lighting.