- Our brief was to provide a fully fitted-out space comprising of both open and cellular meeting space as well as telepresence and conference facilities for up to 150 people.
- The building provided challenges due to the age and current condition of the existing base build systems.
- Existing floor systems had to be removed in their entirety and replaced in accordance with current design standards.
- Design and installation within an occupied building necessitated close landlord liason and detailed planning applications for all new roof plant.
- The fit-out included MER and SER areas with specific resilence requirements to ensure operation at all times.