Senior BIM Coordinator
JOB HOLDER’S PRIMARY OBJECTIVES
The production of fully coordinated Revit MEP Drawings & AutoCAD MEP 2D Drawings. Assist in clash detection & model coordination meetings. Organise and prioritise workload. Ensure consistent technical and drawing quality to company BIM standards to agreed deadlines. Act as project co-ordination for certain projects.
Carry out Revit MEP Modelling & Revit Drawing creation, 2D CAD drawing work, liaising with the lead engineer as necessary.
- Carry out Revit MEP Modelling and drawing creation, 2D CAD drawing work, liaising with the lead engineer as necessary.
- Liaise with external design teams as necessary.
- Complete drawing issue sheet on behalf of engineers as necessary
- Develop and maintain BIM standards protocol, CAD standards protocol and layering standards
- Assist with drawing collation and issue.
- Assist with Project Archiving at end of a Project Completion.
- To follow company administration systems including time sheets, expenses, control library.
- Implement Company Health and Safety and all work comply with applicable health and safety regulations.
- Maintain personal and team CPD plans
- Ensure Quality Management Systems ISO 9001 and 14001 are adhered to.
Essential Skills & Requirements
- Excellent presentation skills, communication and client facing skills.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience – Revit MEP Coordinator.
- At least 2/3 years’ experience – Competent CAD.
- Experience in the same or similar position is desired.
- Competency in MS Word, Excel, Outlook & PowerPoint.
- The ability to project a positive and professional attitude at all times.
- Educational qualifications to a degree level or equivalent are desired.
- Good knowledge and use of appropriate project and design analysis software.
- Personable and a ‘can do’ attitude with resource management experience.
- Able to establish rapport and good working relationships within the project team and Clients.
- To be able to work as part as a team and collaboratively and co-operatively.
To apply, please send a cover letter with your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org