Job Holder’s Primary Objectives
Provide support to the Group Head of Marketing in the implementation of the strategic marketing plan for Hurley Palmer Flatt Group and its subsidiary companies. To ensure best in class marketing and service is delivered to the business that underpins the core Visions, Values and Objectives of the company with the support of the Directors.
The role will encompass a broad range of marketing activity but will have a heavy focus on digital media channels incorporating all social media channels, requiring the post holder to be digital media savvy and aware of emerging trends in the digital marketing arena. The ideal candidate will have 2-3 years’ experience in a comparable role, with a proven record of digital and social media campaigns.
Content & Website Management
- Manage the WordPress websites for Group companies (3 in total)
- Deliver content in line with the content strategy developed by the Group Head of Marketing
- Create high quality, compelling content and work with Group Head of Marketing to deliver articles, blog and news posts, infographics, surveys, company pages and profiles.
- Ensure all online content is SEO relevant
- Liaise with the businesses to ensure the website is up to date with new and updated information at all times.
- Use Google Analytics to provide reports on website.
Social Media Management
- Deliver social media plans with the support of the Group Head of Marketing.
- Ownership of the implementation of social media campaigns.
- Maximize the use of social media as part of the groups marketing strategy.
- Ensure social media is kept updated to ensure this falls in line with the events and awards calendar.
- Develop low-cost, high-impact social media campaigns that help build audience, promote brand and drive engagement.
- Weekly, monthly and ad hoc analysis and reports on digital activity
Graphic Design / Media
- Design marketing collateral (using tools such as Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign).
- Video production for social media
- Managing the email campaigns for each brand, which will involve database management and working with key divisions.
- Design and manage regular email marketing content, campaign and event mailshots
- Data and analysis driven, track ROI to increase email open rates/conversion rates
Internal Communications / Intranet
- Ensuring the Intranet/SharePoint is used as an effective marketing tool by the company and is, kept up to date and accurate where required.
- Monthly staff newsletter – support in collation of content and ensuring deadlines for delivery are met.
Database Management Information Systems (CRM)
- Work alongside the database manager to ensure the database is, kept up to date and accurate and can be used as an effective marketing tool for the company.
- To champion the Hurley Palmer Flatt Group and subsidiary brands, ensuring all communication internal and external complies with the Branding Toolkit, be it company documentation, supporting material, livery, electronic media and other company literature.
- Attend external marketing events/functions with Clients and staff as support where required.
- Ad-hoc support with awards entries and event management.
- Additional responsibilities where required to ensure the smooth running and delivery of marketing to support the business.
- Manage all internal business subscriptions – magazines etc.
- To attend meetings promptly, be prepared for meeting and to have previously carried out all actions. To ensure all meetings are effective and productive.
Qualifications, Skills & Requirements
- Strong experience across the entire digital marketing mix – exposure to SEO, social and advertising (programmatic, paid search and paid social)
- Good presentation and communication skills.
- Some experience in project managing on-going jobs with some supervision are desirable.
- Experience in the same or similar position is desired.
- Competency in MS Office, PowerPoint, Adobe Creative Suite; particularly InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator
- Experience in producing video and rich media content for digital channels.
- Excellent proof reading and copywriting skills.
- Experience of planning and managing email campaigns using software such as Dotmailer
- Experience of SharePoint and WordPress desirable.
- Academic or Professional qualifications with a Marketing/Digital focus to a degree level or equivalent experience
- Knowledge of paid search and AdWords
- Familiar with google analytics and best practice for SEO
- A self-starter, able to work independently and as part of a team
If you have what it takes to bring buildings to life, please contact Human Resources via email email@example.com on +44 (0)20 8763 5900