Michael Tang CEng, PEng
Michael has a total of 20 years work in the field of consulting engineering in functional engineering and management roles both in Singapore and overseas. He has accumulated various experiences thru his stints in Rankine & Hill, CPG, WSP and Meinhardt.
He always seeks to understand the business and clients’ needs before design the systems to best optimise the available technology and budget.
- Bachelor of Engineering with Honours in Mechanical Engineering, Sheffield UK
- Executive Masters in Business Administration (EMBA), NBS Singapore
Relevant Project Experience
- Project Director and QP for Telin Data Centre approx SGD$155m for Telecom Indonesia
- Project Director and QP for Lendlease on Paya Lebar Central approx SGD$900m
- Project Manager for Vendome Mall in Doha, Qatar approx. USD$1 billion
- Project Director and QP for NUS/Duke GMS medical school in SGH approx SGD$160m
- Project Director and QP for NUS MD1 medical school in NUS approx SGD$180m
- Project Director and QP for NUS MD6 medical school in NUS approx SGD$160m
- TCC land (ThaiBev) Data Centre in Bangkok of 550 racks
- DNV data centre expansion in Singapore of 21 racks