- Proficient in problem solving all aspects of design and supervising construction projects on a daily basis.
- Competent in producing technical documentation, specifications, reports and construction stage sketches/details.
- Project management and design of conventional and design-build projects, including project development, preliminary design, detailed design, contract documents, tenders, construction supervision, contract accounts, quality control.
- Proficient in all aspects of hydrology and flooding assessment for development purposes.
- Extensive direct management experience at a senior level, including strategic leadership, co- ordination, financial management, and staff development.
Accomplished and competent Engineer experienced in a variety of unique and technically challenging projects for key clients both in United Kingdom and Internationally. Extensive knowledge of different materials and forms of construction, along with the latest analytical tools and applications. Strong organisational and interpersonal skills have been developed as he has progressed through his career. Adept in handling complex and challenging design problems, managing design teams, contractor and client relationships.
“Innovate don’t just replicate”