IT, Security and Technology
Our IT, Security and Technology Division was born out of our market leading work in the mission critical sector, where Datacenter clients utilised the experience and attention to detail of our resilience engineers to assess security risks and provide appropriate systems and control measures.
The successful implementation of IT and security systems in numerous mission critical sites allowed Hurley Palmer Flatt to expand this offering. Our team now design intelligent, state of the art security solutions across all our market sectors.
The focus of these specialist consultants fall into five main fields.
- Access control systems
- Counter surveillance systems
- IT and Communication
- Audio Visual systems
- Intelligent Buildings Management
We draw on our comprehensive range of expertise and design services to develop the best security and building technology solution for each project, from initial strategy formulation to specification and full implementation for new and refurbished buildings.
Strategic Analysis Capabilities
- Feasibility reports/option appraisals
- Budgets and cost models
- security threat and vulnerability assessments
- Security strategies to mitigate risk and ensure business continuity
- Assessing the impact of security measures on the building design
- Resilience reviews and business continuity planning
- Security and emergency planning
- Counter terrorism measures – structural hardening and progressive collapse, glazing and façade construction and building services.
- Control considerations for CBRN (chemical, biological, radioactive or nuclear) attack
- System engineering – concept through to detailed design
- Cyber security and secure communications
- Control room design encompassing integration of independent systems
- Site audits and asset management
For further information please contact:
Name: Andrew Tate
Email Address: email@example.com