Energy & Sustainability
At Hurley Palmer Flatt we have an absolute commitment to reducing the environmental impact of buildings over their entire life cycle whilst optimising their economic viability and the comfort and safety of their occupants.
For over 20 years Hurley Palmer Flatt’s dedicated Energy and Sustainability consultants have been thought leaders in the practical application of sustainable solutions into the built environment.
Whilst standard building practices are guided by short term economic considerations, our approach towards sustainable construction is based on best practices which emphasise long term affordability, quality and efficiency. At each stage of the life cycle of the building, it increases comfort and quality of life, while decreasing negative environmental impacts and increasing the economic sustainability of the project. A building designed and constructed in a sustainable way minimises the use of water, raw materials, energy and land over the whole life cycle of the building.
From Board level support helping house hold names set and achieve industry beating carbon strategies through to environmental and sustainability support through the entire life cycle of your building.
Our energy and sustainability experts focus on understanding the needs and concerns of your business, so as well as providing opportunities through our vision and innovation you will have the confidence that our solutions are appropriate and deliver results.
Examples of our services include (but are not limited to):
- Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD)
- Due Diligence Surveys and Phase 1 Reports
- Dynamic Thermal Modelling
- Energy and Sustainability Awareness (Training and Campaigns)
- Energy Efficiency and Low and Zero Carbon Feasibility and Design
- Energy Performance Certification (EPC’s and DECs)
- Energy Savings Opportunity Scheme (ESOS)
- Environmental and Energy Management Systems (ISO14001 and ISO50001)
- Environmental and Sustainability Planning Support (incl. Master-planning)
- Environmental Permitting
- EU Emission Trading System (EU ETS)
- Green Building Certification: WELL, BREEAM, LEED, HQM, CfSH etc.
- Medium Combustion Plant Directive (MCPD) Implementation
- Resource Efficiency (Energy, Water, Waste and Materials)
- Part L Compliance and Building Control Support
- Verification of Corporate Sustainability and GHG Reports
For further information please contact:
Name: Neil Hadden (Glasgow office)
Email Address: email@example.com
Name: Paul Scriven (London office)
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org