Rossi, St. Petersburg
- Development of a new headquarters for Gazprom Export in the historic centre of St. Petersburg.
- The brief was to create the best office headquarters in Russia, working with international architects, contractors and artisans.
- An existing eight-storey concrete-framed building originally designed as a hotel was converted into a high specification office building.
- Due to structural constraints, the majority of the superstructure was demolished to allow open plan office space around a central atrium to be constructed.
- Low ceiling heights, existing central plant, limited mains power capacity and listed status added to the project complexity.
- Features a 200-seat auditorium, trading desks with critical services infrastructure, full catering and fine dining facilities.
- Services provided included structural and MEP engineering, audio visual, IT, lifts and specialist lighting design.