Moxon Street, London
- The Moxon Street development is located within the City of Westminster in Marylebone Village and is currently an undeveloped brownfield site.
- The new development is a mixed used scheme including 65 private apartments, 20 affordable apartments, on-site public parking, a community market and amenity space.
- Ground floor retail and two levels of basement sit under the building containing plant, car parking, refuse and bike storage.
- The scheme involves an on-site energy centre.
- The sustainable design will achieve BREEAM ‘Excellent’ and Code for Sustainable Homes Level 4.
- A covered internal garden has been developed to create a year round usable courtyard with a roof structure which allows the space to ‘breathe’.