Mandarin Oriental Hotel, Hyde Park
- Refurbishment of 181 guest rooms being a mixture ranges from standard rooms to presidential suites.
- A key client requirement is that the Hotel is to remain open during the refurbishment works without any impact to guest operational ICT/AV/SAT systems.
- The existing roof satellite farm and MEP plant are to be relocated to create space for the construction of two new build luxury penthouse style apartments overlooking Hyde Park.
- Provision of a new optical core and edge fibre network direct into guest rooms, providing in-room VLANs greatly improving the hotel vision for long term improved guest room experience.
- Upgrade of the back of house and guest room Wi-Fi services improving coverage and bandwidth capacity.